Business Paper Shredding Services
Does your business require secure shredding of medical, accounting, legal or general business documents? Vangel will help keep your Baltimore organization compliant with FACTA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, HIPAA, & Sarbanes-Oxley and Maryland PIPA regulations.
With flexible shredding schedules to meet your business' unique needs, you can choose weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually, or even on-call shred services as your documents accumulate.
ONE-TIME PURGE SHRED PROJECT
Is your file room full and overflowing? Do you need to get rid of old, outdated archives? Make use of our one-time shred service to securely shred and destroy your old records.
RECURRING SHRED SERVICE
Business generate confidential paperwork every day. You can't afford to let these documents end up in the trash. Use our secure collection containers and recurring shred service in your organization.
WHY SECURE SHREDDING IS A NECESSITY
Based on current Federal regulations, virtually every organization has data that needs to be rendered incapable of use and identification prior to disposal. Today’s environment necessitates that businesses attain and maintain compliance with these regulations or possibly face steep fines.
In-house paper shredding is one possible means of compliance. According to the National Association for Information Destruction, using an outsourced, professional destruction contractor like Vangel is a better choice for several reasons:
- Safety – Even small shredding machines could cause injury if they grab clothing or accessories
- Savings – There is no shredder to purchase and maintain
- Productivity – Employees are more productive when focused on their core responsibilities
- Security – Company information such as payroll, legal and employment issues, and correspondence should not be exposed to most employees
- Compliance – In-house shredding will not handle large volumes and may prompt employees to circumvent the destruction process
ON-SITE OR OFF-SITE SHREDDING
At Vangel, we offer both on-site and off-site shredding services to business clients. Off-site shredding means that material is transported in locked, GPS-monitored trucks, often in locked containers also, to a secure shredding facility. On-site shredding is also known as mobile shredding — a truck comes to you, and the paper is shred right there on the premises. No matter if you’re interested in on-site shredding or off-site, it should be your choice. Know what you’re getting and know what you’re paying for. Find out more about on-site vs. off-site shredding.
OUR SECURE SHRED PROCESS
Experience the closed-loop, full-circle Vangel shredding service, which includes:
- Locked, bar-coded collection containers
- Bonded, insured, uniformed service professionals
- GPS-monitored vehicles
- Same-day (or within 24 hours) destruction at our gated, camera-monitored facility or at your facility
- Industrial shredders that instantly render your data unusable and unidentifiable
- Itemized Certificates of Destruction, showing container serial numbers and pickup documentation